AGA Document Formats
From US Go Wiki
The TDListA is commonly used by a variety of pairing programs to obtain information about members of the AGA. A TDListA file has the following characteristics:
- each line describes a single player.
- there are nine fields per line.
- fields are tab delimited.
- the tab delimiter must appear regardless of whether or not there is data for a particular filed.
- lines in the file are alphabetically ordered on the first field (player name).
- the fields in order from left to right are:
- player name. last name first, followed by a comma, followed by the first name
- AGA ID
- membership type
- membership expiration date (m/d/yyyy)
- chapter indicated by AGA standard four letter code
- state (for US players) or country (for non-US players)
- date of last rating (m/d/yyyy)
A sample of a TDListA file follows:
... Abentroth, Nicholas 17452 Limit -6.90000 4/22/2010 FARG ND 0.54000 9/1/2009 Abraham, Michael 12767 Full 6/19/2005 ATLA SC Abrahamsson, Rolf 7554 Forgn -4.81000 2/28/1995 1.08000 6/1/1995 Abrahms, Judy 1253 Limit 12/28/1980 MGA MA ...